XBL Madden 11 Champs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An XBOX Live Madden 11 Online Franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sim Rules(General Rules on How to Play the Game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCsGreatest
Admin

Sim Rules(General Rules on How to Play the Game) Empty
PostSubject: Sim Rules(General Rules on How to Play the Game)   Sim Rules(General Rules on How to Play the Game) EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm going to trust that most of you know what I mean by a sim franchise, but here are some helpful reminders:

1. Unless it's 4 down territory, don't go for it on 4th down. The only real exceptions are if theres only a few seconds left in the first half, or if your on borderline field goal range on your opponents side of the field.

2. No nano blitzing or rocket catching. Most of you know what this is, but for those who don't, ask me and I'll explain.

3. Don't go for two unless it puts you up by a natural football number i.e. 3 or 7. Any combination of those two work, so 10, 14, and 17 are all natural football numbers. To quell any debate, 6 is not a natural football number

4. Unless you are down in the 4th quarter, you cannot onside kick it. Even then, there has to be less then 2 minutes remaining, unless your down by two scores or more.

5. No huddle is fine anytime under two minutes in each half, but try not to use it other then that. It really works to your disadvantage.

6. Don't use the same formation, same play, or same type of play over and over again. For example: Don't throw to the same spot on the field to the same receiver, even if it's a different play each time. Just mix it up a little bit.

I know most if not all of you watch football. Think like what a real NFL Head Coach would be thinking. Think how a real game would work out. Do that.
Back to top Go down
https://xblmadden11champs.board-directory.net

Sim Rules(General Rules on How to Play the Game)
Page 1 of 1