XBL Madden 11 Champs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An XBOX Live Madden 11 Online Franchise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Front Office Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DCsGreatest
Admin

Front Office Rules Empty
PostSubject: Front Office Rules   Front Office Rules EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Free Agency

Each week you are entitled to 1 FA signing. It's first come first serve on that signing. HOWEVER! You must post on the forum each week who you elect to sign first, and then have me approve it. All signings will be approved, but I do need to see who's going where. At the end of the year, each team will be required to cut a certain number of players, and there will be an FA draft, but those rules are TBD.

Trades

Trading players for players is ok, but anything involving picks is not. I do not want to go through the hassle of keeping track of them, and if I don't do it myself, I have no way of knowing if it'll get screwed up or not. So no picks may be traded. We can have three way deals however. Normal trade format is as follows:

Team A Sends:
Player A
Player B

Team B Sends:
Player Y
Player Z

Three Way Trade format is as follows:

Team A Sends:
Player A
Player B

Team A Receives:
Player Y
Player Z

Team B Sends:
Player Y
Player Z

Team B Receives
Player N
Player M

Team C Sends:
Player N
Player M

Team C Receives:
Player A
Player B

You can do that for four way, five way, and however many way, trades as well, but you must follow the same format of what each team receives and what each team sends.

All trades must be posted in the completed trades section, as so that they may be approved.
Back to top Go down
https://xblmadden11champs.board-directory.net

Front Office Rules
Page 1 of 1